Metaverse-DAO
Search…
⌃K

Token Distribution

Whitelist presale & Public presale

136,500,000 (39% of total allocation)

Presale is 39% of total tokens, no lock-in period, no investing conditions, 100% withdrawable after launch.
​

Liquidity

108,500,000 (31% of total allocation)

Liquidity is 31% of the total tokens. In order to allow more project supporters to obtain relatively fair project participation opportunities,abundant liquidity will be created.
​

Seed Round

35,000,000 (10% of total allocation)

Seed Investors will have 20% of their allocation released at the launch. 80% of their token allocation will have a 13 months lock up period and then their tokens will vest linearly within 13 months.
​

Marketing & Operations

28,000,000 (8% of total allocation)

For the continued development and growth of the project, all tokens of the market & operation will be used for project promotion, industry cooperation, and media promotion.
The Market & Operations wallet will have 20% of the tokens released at launch, and the remaining 80% will have a 13 months lock up period and be released linearly within 13 months.
​

Advisors

7,000,000 (2% of total allocation)

Project Advisors will have 20% of their allocation released at launch. 80% of their token allocation will have a 13 months lock up period and then their tokens will vest linearly within 13 months.
​

Founding Team

35,000,000 (10% of total allocation)

The development team's income should be closely linked to the development of the project, and the team's work ability will be reflected in the value of the token, so the team's tokens will be 100% locked at launch with a 13-month lock-up period and then their tokens will invest linearly within 13 months.